1. Where are the markets that you book located?
Just click this link:Market Locations
2. Are your markets open year-round?
All of our markets are open year-round, rain or shine.
3. Are your markets certified and what does "certified" mean?
Yes they are certified. "Certified" means that the Department of Agriculture of the State of California has inspected the farms to ensure the produce being sold at the markets is California grown. Whereas produce you buy in grocery stores might not have been grown in California.
4. What makes our markets unique?
We strive to achieve a charming European ambience in our markets which makes the shopping experience reminicent of an old town marketplace. We also provide customers year-round with a selection of fresh seasonal produce straight from California farms that are top quality among Certified Farmers' Markets.
5. How can I get a market in my own community?
Contact our Corporate offices at 818 591-8286 and speak to a representative.
6. What items can I expect to find at the Farmers Markets?
- Local Fresh from the Farm produce including a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables
- Asian Bonsai & Bamboo
- Nursery items
- Fresh cut flowers
- Specialty Gourmet Prepared Foods
- Fresh eggs
- Dried fruits and nuts
- Organic dates
- 100 % natural juices (apple, peach, pomegranates)
- Heirloom Mushrooms
- Oil & Vinegars
- Spices & Rubs
- Feta & Grape leaves
- Gourmet Honey
- Kettle corn
- Authentic Crusty European breads
- Candy apples
- Gourmet frozen soups
- Beef Jerky
- Baked goods
- Organic Dog Treats
- Gourmet Coffees & Teas
We also carry hand-made arts & crafts items including:
- Home furnishings
- Lovely greeting cards
- Fashionable kids & adult clothing and accessories
- Handmade jewelry and handbags
- Colorful ceramics
- Gift baskets
- Fragrant soaps
- Charming candles
- Luxurious body products.